Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Hunger Site





This is pretty similar to Freerice.com except that you don't have to play a game to donate the food.

Click this link:
http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1

and there will be a yellow box that says "Click here to give - its FREE". click this and sponsors will donate 1.1 cups of food to malnourished children around the world.

It says to click it daily, so I'm not sure if that means you can only click once per day. I just tried it twice in a row and it seemed to work.

Please check this out, it is even less work and time than freerice.com, although freerice is fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool post. I am actually leaving this comment because I saw that you dumpster dive in Raleigh off of Dumpster World. Are you still diving, and would you want to team up?

My email is bccopcea@ncsu.edu

max said...

I sent you an email.