Thursday, August 16, 2007

Zeitgeist Movie

My friend Alex sent me this link lastnight.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/


It is a two hour long documentary with some very interesting and compelling arguments. It has three major parts, one about religion and Christianity specifically, one about September 11th, and another about the federal bank.

I guess you could say it has a few conspiracy theories in it.

Anyways, the title of this blog is a link there, and there is also a link on the right-hand side of your screen under "Useful Links". I also encourage you to check out any of the other links listed there as well. They aren't advertisements or anything, just things I find interesting.


EDIT: Oh shit, the link is not working anymore. I just watched the movie less than a few hours ago, and now it isn't working. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! haha

EDIT2: I just checked and the link works again, so it seems like the site goes up and down. If you click it and it doesn't work, just try again another time.

No comments: